I am always getting teased about my rear....

I am always getting teased about my rear....
I am always getting teased about my rear. Bullies are problem for everyone at sometime in their life. It is what you do about them that makes a Victor or a Victim.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fitting in or standing out, that is the question

My momma gave me some good advice, "Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out."
My spotted rear got me teased when I was little.  I would hear chants of, "Spotty butt, spotty butt, we can't see around the giant spotty butt!" I would get upset and wish I was like everyone else.  I would roll in mud trying to cover up my spots, it didn't work-I would just get teased for being dirty and spotty.  I decided that all I could do was be the best spotted horse that I could be and that was what I set out to do!
This summer I got to meet a movie star and spend several days with him.  When I went to leave he came over and told me what a great horse I am.  Wow, me the horse who got teased was liked by someone famous.  Momma says it is because I decided to stand out and be my best-not blend in like a sheep.
"Courage is fire, bullying is smoke"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the horse