I am always getting teased about my rear....

I am always getting teased about my rear....
I am always getting teased about my rear. Bullies are problem for everyone at sometime in their life. It is what you do about them that makes a Victor or a Victim.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My hat got me teased!

Have you ever had your parents, aunt, or grandma buy you something to wear that you just knew would get you laughed at?  You either feel you should were it so you don't hurt their feelings or your mom makes you wear it because "After all they spent good money on it and you should show a little appreciation".
That happened to me recently.  My human thought I might like the hat in the picture.  I think you can tell by my face that I did not like it at all.  However I love my human and did not want to hurt her feelings so I wore it.  The other horses teased me about it.  At first I was embarassed and upset.  Then I told the other horses that this was a special "You are loved the best hat."  They all wanted my hat because it ment that the human loved me the best.  Soon they were chasing me trying to take my hat....it was lots of fun.


I gave the hat to Sir Darby because it looks much better on him than it did on me.
Sometimes if you take the thing you are being teased about and turn it in to something special every one will want it.
"Courage is fire, bullying is smoke"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the horse