I am always getting teased about my rear....

I am always getting teased about my rear....
I am always getting teased about my rear. Bullies are problem for everyone at sometime in their life. It is what you do about them that makes a Victor or a Victim.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You can control bullies

This weekend I had to deal with a herd of bullies, actually they were steers with horns.  They snorted at me, charged me, ran around me, and yelled.  What I found out was that if I stood my ground and didn't let them bother me they went away.  I also discovered that I could make them leave if I wanted them too.  In fact if I gave the right signals I could have them running circles and changing directions!

I also discovered it was so much easier when a friend helped me deal with them. 
So I know that you too can deal with the bullies in your life.  Remember to ask for help if you need it.
"Courage is fire, bullying is smoke"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the horse